- Create workflow to ease process of switching to T-Mobile.
- Focus on sales conversions based on call center interactions over online shopping cart.
- Learned about user base in project: Customer service call center agents, call service managers, and prospective customers.
- Worked through use cases of on- and off-hours scenarios.
- Whiteboarded iterations of solutions, then built high-fidelity wireframes to pass on to development team.
- Fulfilling use cases of on-hours and off-hours call scenarios.
- Making decisions as to how potential customers can interact via phone and online.
- Not all scenarios had been thought through by client, meaning that some UX solutions had to be discarded until the technology caught up.
- Campaign validated client assumptions that inbound calling works as viable solution.
- Set a UX basis for future campaigns utilizing callbacks.
Built through joint collaboration of Garrigan Lyman Group and T-Mobile. I served as UX architect. This UX copy deck shows the workflow and script that customer service agents would use for one aspect of the customer journey.