Implement a site redesign that streamlines current content from 48 pages and targeting successfully allows for scout recruitment and multiple stakeholders.
- Content audit, including dozens of PDF attachments, to reduce and reconfigure overall content.
- User research interviews with scout leaders, parents, and national committee members allowed for confirmation of site priorities.
- New information architecture put most commonly used items top and center.
- Leadership committee not always aligned on needs and desires.
- Discerning between necessary, relevant and disposable content.
- How to keep the site content dynamic.
New site has a clean look with easy-to find content and simplified navigation that will include events calendar and more photo content. Launch expected early December.