- Create a user experience for corporate and store employees to enter information into a portal that gives them credit for taking wellness steps.
- Design for mobile first.
- Facilitate ease of use for human resources staff to create updates and send announcements with minimal technical fuss.
- Used existing research to understand employee needs.
- Iteratively worked with client to ensure that needs for documentation uploads or scans could be met through phone use.
- Ensured clarity of status of all documentation uploads for employee and dependents.
- Content management system did not always work as expected.
- Ensuring that requirements for U.S. and Canada sites were in sync.
- Security and privacy in overall public-facing messaging and UX based on previous hacking attempts.
- Change in requirements mid-way through project.
- Site worked as needed to ensure that employees comply with HR needs and receive rewards for submitting activity.
- Mobile-first design alleviated potential desktop challenges.
I built the UX architecture as a consultant for the Garrigan Lyman Group.